Dragon WWII German cavalry "Florian Geyer" photo etched parts - help needed

Mr.Jerry

Hello Amazing modelers,

I often frequent this section to admire your work, but I lack the skills myself, so I view from afar.

I am trying to help out one of my customers, who bought a Dragon figure kit (not from us), but it is missing the metal photo etched bridles and such in the kit (it did come with the spurs)

He wrote to Dragon, but heard nothing from them- but I was hoping to hear from those of you in the know- is there some other source for just the photo etch parts? I knew a guy that was getting custom stuff made up, but he has not been in the shop lately either to ask.

any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Jerry

fg.jpg

On 12/23/2022 at 10:03 PM, Mr.Jerry said:

Hello Amazing modelers,

I often frequent this section to admire your work, but I lack the skills myself, so I view from afar.

I am trying to help out one of my customers, who bought a Dragon figure kit (not from us), but it is missing the metal photo etched bridles and such in the kit (it did come with the spurs)

He wrote to Dragon, but heard nothing from them- but I was hoping to hear from those of you in the know- is there some other source for just the photo etch parts? I knew a guy that was getting custom stuff made up, but he has not been in the shop lately either to ask.

any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!

Jerry

fg.jpg

The photo-etched parts manufacturer I do know are EDUARD and ABER. I checked my sources and did some online research but I couldn´t find any other 1/35 scale horse accessories yet.