Freikorps Officer w/a chest full of Medals

Jack the Collector

Jack the Collector

Fellow collectors,over the last 8 years I have accumulated a plethora of photos.I feel a bit ashamed that since being here photos are about all I have posted....I'll change that soon....I hope :o So for the next photo on the menu.The title says it all.

post-190891-0-96453400-1581110203_thumb.jpg

post-190891-0-40528300-1581110218_thumb.jpg

Fellow collectors,over the last 8 years I have accumulated a plethora of photos.I feel a bit ashamed that since being here photos are about all I have posted....I'll change that soon....I hope :o So for the next photo on the menu.The title says it all.

Looks like laurel and Hardy. Same as your avatar.lol

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Excellent picture. I did some online research and I think the prominent building in the background which looks like a dome is most likely the Neues Rathaus (New Townhall) in Hannover, a larg city in northern Germany. That´s most likely the writing on the back "Hannover 1933". On September 23rd and 24th the "Stahlhelm-Tag" 1933 was held in Hannover with more than 30.000 Veterans and 150.000 visitors. The picture could be very well taken at this event. "Der Stahlhelm" was the largest WW I veterans association at this time. Thanks for sharing this picture!

Jack the Collector

Excellent picture. I did some online research and I think the prominent building in the background which looks like a dome is most likely the Neues Rathaus (New Townhall) in Hannover, a larg city in northern Germany. That´s most likely the writing on the back "Hannover 1933". On September 23rd and 24th the "Stahlhelm-Tag" 1933 was held in Hannover with more than 30.000 Veterans and 150.000 visitors. The picture could be very well taken at this event. "Der Stahlhelm" was the largest WW I veterans association at this time. Thanks for sharing this picture!

Thank you for your efforts,good to know.