Help on some collar tabs please.

BrianD

Was just gifted these by a family friend and was told his uncle brought these back from Europe after the war.  I know nothing about these political tabs but after doing some digging on the WAF I think I have a set of tabs belonging to a Hauptgemeinschaftsleiter.......maybe?  First, do these look legit/real?  Is the ID I have correct if they are real?  What would a person of this political rank do?  Are there people that collect these?

Just looking for someone to clue me in on what I was given and if they are in fact even real or legit or are they reproductions?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Brian

collar 1.jpg

collar 4.jpg

collar 5.jpg

collar 6.jpg

collar 2.jpg

collar 3.jpg

Jack the Collector

Brian, they are indeed Ortsgruppe Hauptgemeinschaftsleiter tabs,the blue piping represents Orts level.Personally they and the RZM tag look ok to me.However the eagle on the tab on the right looks a little funky.

I think they are definitely real and people collect them but I think they put the "left" eagle on the "right" tab. (maybe made on a Friday or a Monday morning...)

On 4/20/2021 at 4:42 PM, Mr.Jerry said:

I think they are definitely real and people collect them but I think they put the "left" eagle on the "right" tab. (maybe made on a Friday or a Monday morning...)

I actually found out that the eagles are both supposed to be the exact same, unlike EGA's and other items where one is facing left and the other right.  Have been told that these are as they should be......suprised that the Germans didn't care about this with their attention to detail on most things with a swazi on them!  ha

• 2 years later...