Nondescript Military Helmet w/ Liner

stevensonbak

Go to solution Solved by Kia kaha,

stevensonbak

I have recently bought this helmet from an older gentleman somewhere in his 70's. He told me he is of Czech descent and has had the helmet in his family for as long as he can remember, but this design does not correlate with any Czech design that I'm familiar with, so that may be a dead end.
There was a sticker of some sort adhered to the front of the helmet at some point, but there is no legible text or symbols on what is left of it, and the owner does not recall what was on the sticker either.
The very bland design, lack of external rivets, and lack of any kind of markings externally and internally has me waving the white flag on this one, would appreciate if someone could help identify it for me, Thank You in advance

Helmet Front.jpg

Helmet Side.jpg

Helmet Back.jpg

Helmet Top.jpg

Helmet Bottom.jpg

Helmet Liner Closeup.jpg

Liner Closeup 2.jpg

• Solution
Kia kaha

It’s a Chinese made for export. Used by Albania and other countries, also used by various liberation forces.

stevensonbak

It did not even occur to me to look beyond European designs for this one, but the possible Albanian connection makes enough sense for it to have possibly drifted off to Czechoslovakia at some point since it was supposedly brought over from the, "old country." Shame that it's in such poor condition for its age, though. Thanks A Lot For Your Help!