Yard Sale find life size AH bust

Preppy Picker

Preppy Picker

After 3 days sailing in a neighborhood where people started to open up at 10 AM the last house to open up had this.

IMG_9319.jpeg

Preppy Picker

I find interesting stuff all the time. Even at sales with baby clothes. The problem is if you don’t sail you don’t find anything. The emotions i go through are my biggest obstacle. I went sailing Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the first two days found hardly anything, it was a low point, very disappointing and I felt like giving up. Mind you I went to scores of sales on both days. Saturday I was going to stay home but woke up early and decided to hit an area I had been to on Friday to see if there were any new sales. Finally a good decision on my part. I filled my vehicle up with antiques jewelry watches, paintings, a huge pile of 1990s Star Wars toys and the bust. 

I  need to start going to the garage sales in your neighborhood.  Nice picks.

Preppy Picker
13 minutes ago, SARGE said:

I  need to start going to the garage sales in your neighborhood.  Nice picks.

Sarge the stuff is everywhere in every state. There are billions of dollars worth of stuff yet to be found. It helps if your looking for more than military stuff too.

danimal03

interesting find.  I would not expect that at a yard sale.  But I agree, the relics don't find themselves.  you have to go out and look.  Congrats on a historical piece.

Preppy Picker
On 6/10/2024 at 8:09 PM, danimal03 said:

interesting find.  I would not expect that at a yard sale.  But I agree, the relics don't find themselves.  you have to go out and look.  Congrats on a historical piece.

If you go to a couple of thousand sales a year you can make some incredible finds.