stratasfan

NAME THAT WAR/MILITARY FILM

The same idea as the USMF thread by this title . . . but so many great war movies about non-US military, I thought I'd start one on here! I'll start by posting a screen grab from a movie. If you think you know what movie it is from ... post your guess! If you have a screengrab to share . . . feel free to post it! Don't post the title of the film, though! -grin-

Here is the inaugural one - chose one that should be easier than some others I want to post! ;)

tt.JPG

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!

For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!

Looking for Crimea Medal - Original or Repro - with or w/o ribbon and/or up to four Army bars!

Always interested in French Resistance stuff and any diver pins/patches/badges!

Another:

QP.JPG

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!

For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!

Looking for Crimea Medal - Original or Repro - with or w/o ribbon and/or up to four Army bars!

Number three:

NWF.JPG

Number four:

CVCb.JPG

On 6/1/2020 at 8:38 AM, stratasfan said:

The same idea as the USMF thread by this title . . . but so many great war movies about non-US military, I thought I'd start one on here! I'll start by posting a screen grab from a movie. If you think you know what movie it is from ... post your guess! If you have a screengrab to share . . . feel free to post it! Don't post the title of the film, though! -grin-

Here is the inaugural one - chose one that should be easier than some others I want to post! ;)

tt.JPG

The Train

On 6/1/2020 at 8:40 AM, stratasfan said:

Number four:

CVCb.JPG

The Third Man?

On 6/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, stratasfan said:

Number three:

NWF.JPG

Flame over India, or if you like The Northwest Passage.

4 minutes ago, patches said:

Flame over India, or if you like The Northwest Passage.

Correct! We have the DVD of Norwest Frontier, but the paper insert says "Flame Over India". Identity crisis! :)

7 minutes ago, patches said:

The Train

Correct again! One of my very favorite war films! 

6 minutes ago, patches said:

The Third Man?

Nope . . . this image does show one of the people who is billed over the title, though.

3 hours ago, stratasfan said:

Correct! We have the DVD of Norwest Frontier, but the paper insert says "Flame Over India". Identity crisis! :)

One was the UK Release's title the other the U.S., I forgot which one is which LOL, I have on DVD too, watch it often, this one I got is titled Flame over India.

OK . . . to get this kick started again . . . Numbers 2 and 4 are still up for guessing! 

Here is another:

image.png