Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yes Rich, it´s the so called "Reservistentuch". DDR draftees received these when they left the NVA. Often they can be found with signatures of the unit´s members.

Edited by Proud Kraut
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...