Need help translating WWI Russian postcard (Austro-Hungarian)

24thinfantry

I've had this postcard for a few years and I've always wondered what it says. I believe it is WWI based on the picture and age, and I am pretty sure it's Russian.  I do not have any friends who speak Russian or any similar dialect.  It'll be great if a member can help translate the postcard and unlock the mystery. I greatly appreciate any and all help!  

IMG_20201121_142622950.jpg

IMG_20201121_142708691.jpg

IMG_20201121_142722207.jpg

Thanks Allan!  Yet again you've come through and helped me out!  Is there nothing out there in the militaria field you are not knowledgeable in? Lol. Thank you for your help!  Now I just need to find someone who can translate it. 

Salvage Sailor
On 11/21/2020 at 9:37 AM, 24thinfantry said:

I've had this postcard for a few years and I've always wondered what it says. I believe it is WWI based on the picture and age, and I am pretty sure it's Russian.  I do not have any friends who speak Russian or any similar dialect.  It'll be great if a member can help translate the postcard and unlock the mystery. I greatly appreciate any and all help!  

IMG_20201121_142622950.jpg

Brustbild Franz Ferdinand, Erzherzog von Österreich-Este (1863–1914) in Uniform.

Brustbild Franz Ferdinand Erzherzog von Österreich-Este (1863–1914) in Uniform.jpg

Archduke Franz Ferdinand Carl Ludwig Joseph Maria of Austria circa 1914 just prior to his assassination in Sarajevo

Thank you for that information!  I had no idea it was the archduke.  Getting one step closer each time. Thank you very much for that help!