Russian Camouflage Covers Worn By Germans

patches

I started this topic in the USSR Forum,  I thought they were painted helmets but member Cap Camouflage Pattern I pointed out that they are probbly in fact cloth covers made from camo material, which on study is what they are. after awhile after he that after he said that it occured to me that w seen Germans wearing something like these too.

And so they are.

559767f5d4de5e5dd8b27e367f5087e0.jpg

russian camo.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
19 hours ago, patches said:

Found another, location unit and date unknown.

russian.PNG

Hi patches.

This is the full photograph. Not being an expert in German units I'm not sure if there is anything that gives away the soldiers' unit. Can you advise?

Gunner...

504C0507-75ED-48C8-B8FD-198075695F41_1_201_a.jpeg

4 hours ago, Gunner87 said:

Hi patches.

This is the full photograph. Not being an expert in German units I'm not sure if there is anything that gives away the soldiers' unit. Can you advise?

Gunner...

504C0507-75ED-48C8-B8FD-198075695F41_1_201_a.jpeg

Nope, no special markings on shoulder straps, Waffenfarbe looks a Light Green rather than White, if so members depending on date, of a Schuetze or after 1942, Panzer Grenadier unit of a Panzer Division.

25 minutes ago, patches said:

Nope, no special markings on shoulder straps, Waffenfarbe looks a Light Green rather than White, if so members depending on date, of a Schuetze or after 1942, Panzer Grenadier unit of a Panzer Division.

Thanks patches. 

• 3 months later...

Found one more example of the  Amoeba camo suit, however, since this seems to be photos that would appear in a manual on the Raketenpanzerbüchse, and worn by the same guy,  its probable the suit is just worn for the photos for whatever reason.

russian camo.PNG

russian camoo.PNG

• 2 months later...