Anybody know the camo pattern of this cap?

365engbn

Ive posted this all over the internet and nobody seems to know. It is well made and only tag is the "62". This came from NYC where i find a lot of foreign military items. 

DSC_0155 (2).JPG

DSC_0154 (2).JPG

DSC_0152 (2).JPG

Dune Panther

Looks to me like it is similar to multicam camo, or scorpion camo. I will add an example below, that has multicam on the left and scorpion on the right.

Multicam was adopted by the US Army, but later replaced by scorpion (even though they are very similar as one can see, the difference is that scorpion has horizontal patterns within it and multicam has some vertical in addition to horizontal, and some of the colors are a bit different between them). And because the US Army uses it, other countries around the world have also adopted it for themselves (both patterns).

The numerals 62 on the cap are likely its metric size, expressed in centimeters. The cap is not a US military issue item. However, the questioned cap is patterned after the US Army patrol cap. Looks like a knock-off.

If anybody has a closer match to the camo pattern of the questioned cap, please add the information here. Many thanks!

1a1 Multicam vs Scorpion.JPG

I found this cap made by TEXAR Military Ware, which I believe is out of POLAND (?)

Thay call it the "PL camo".

Similar, maybe yours is an older cap? Faded?

czapka-polowa-pl-camo.jpg

bluza-wz-10-pl-camoa0f9e93d9b58ba2a9e443cd53e483090.jpg

After posting online on a bunch of different sites. The consensus is its an eastern european camo. "commie cam" as they called it lol.  Either a variant of VSzr93 or les woodland 

Dune Panther
On 7/23/2022 at 12:01 PM, 365engbn said:

After posting online on a bunch of different sites. The consensus is its an eastern european camo. "commie cam" as they called it lol.  Either a variant of VSzr93 or les woodland 

This is quite possible. To me it looks like a variant of the scorpion camo, scorpion being used by the US but several other countries have produced and/or use variants of it as well. For instance, I have seen photos of Ukrainian troops equipped with scorpion-like camo (but uniforms cut in different patterns than those used by the US). Not that the cap is necessarily Ukrainian or not but Eastern European? Certainly could be. The Russians may also have their own variant of this pattern; they have additionally copied US woodland camo, British DPM, etc.