NSDAP/National Banner of the TR

Ben

I usually don't like to buy online because I can't do the burn or black light test or closely inspect it, but I saw this from a reputable source for a decent price and was interested. This is the description: Multi-piece cotton construction banner approximately 106cm x 280cm. To both its red fields are sewn white disks, with a printed mobile swastikas in black. The tunnel loop to one side. Nice worn and used example showing the expected age and wear. It definitely has some good things going for it but I wanted to see if anyone more experienced could chime in to see if there are red flags or if its a real piece. Thanks to any and all help!N008487A.jpg.04b4743cd84aa499a1b0e89ae6ec4974.jpg

These are additional photos they have just sent me. Unfortunately they are not the best but they are the best they can give me.IMG_7808.JPG.8f9ee2b51cd7dc0068a04fbf5032b31b.JPGIMG_7807.JPG.5a27325a7ab4caa9c3510f1ad162ddef.JPGIMG_7810.JPG.955ea677b19425f75ce13f55c1122358.JPGIMG_7809.JPG.50bde622fbb68ff30819eaa502e4449e.JPG

Preppy Picker

Their pictures are terrible. Hard to blow them up to get details as they only get blurry. Either this seller has no idea what they are doing or they are using poor pictures in an attempt to deceive.

Is the seller a military collector or dealer? Or is this from an estate sale?

They are a military dealer, OD43.com. I know that they have sold some confirmed real things on their website before, but the fact that the pictures aren't super good can be a red flag. It is however a two piece construction with a printed on swastika and looks to be a decently thick cotton. There are some good signs about this but I am just unsure. They do have a full money back guarantee for authenticity so I guess I could take the risk. I have not personally seen a bad review for this site.

They have it priced at $450 which is pretty reasonable since banners seem to be rarer then flags, or at least ones in good condition, and there market is smaller. It is about 3 1/2 feet wide and 7 1/2 feet long. which seems to be unusual if it would be fake.