Leibstandarte-SS Uniform Paradeanzug (1936-39)

Collector1938

Collector1938

A black Leibstandarte-SS tunic (Dienstrock) in Paradeanzug, with the accommodation of white parade leather equipment which I painted. Marked all leather Reichszeugmeisterei (RZM) and tags inside jacket and under shoulder board, as well as Verwaltungsamt (VA) stamp for detail. The era of uniform in which worn, dates to 1936-1939, as with the reformed and refined cut of the jacket (M32 not applicable). As well when the LAH began wearing unique white equipment for parade/ceremonial wear. Bullion embroidered cuff band. The helmet is an original M16 refurbished shell painted Graugrün, repainted black, and leaving inner roof of the shell green as seen done by SS (1935 onwards decal pattern). Tornister is an original M1895, as the model seen worn by the SS. I have also included the black (M34) schiffchen cap (black pattern introduced in 1936) with early pattern eagle, with RZM tags.

20230312_044350.jpg

20230312_044305.jpg

LAH Tunic 1.jpg

LAH Tunic 16.jpg

LAH Tunic 14.jpg

LAH Tunic 13.jpg

LAH Tunic 15.jpg

LAH Tunic 17.jpg

LAH Tunic 7.jpg

LAH Tunic 12.jpg

LAH Tunic 3.jpg

Leibstandarte SS (2).jpg

Leibstandarte SS Men.jpg

Collectors should remember that Ordnungspolizei parade dress also included white leather for enlisted men and bullion belts, baldric straps, frogs, etc. for officers.  Always look for property markings and don't presume that white leather accouterments automatically mean SS Paradeanzug.  That translates to don't pay SS prices for Police equipment.

ORPO parade tunic.JPG

Pol Off white belt.JPG

Pol white belt buckle.JPG

Pol white belt buckle back.JPG

Pol white belt markings.JPG

Collector1938

Hi,

Yes I am aware of that. Nice piece

2 hours ago, Collector1938 said:

wearing unique white equipment for parade/ceremonial wear

-Meant within the SS. Every item but the Tornister is reproduction that I painted, sewn, stamped and tagged. Not for some, "dubious resale fakery" but to recreate a very rare and valuable uniform to the best of my ability via Mollo reference