Army Benevolent Fund Charity Auction

Gunner87

Hi Guys.

Admin , I hope this is OK to post. 

Today, 31st May, and tomorrow the Army Benevolent Fund in the UK are holding a charity auction as part of an event in York, The auction is available online as of now. All proceeds go to te soldiers charity. 

In an effort to support both the charity and a member of my military art group I am trying to get as much publicity as possible.

Among other items that are available to bid for are the following paintings by Lee Buccilli, a British Army veteran.

-Artist-signed portrait (print from oil on canvas) of the legendary Lieutenant Colonel Robert Blair 'Paddy' Mayne DSO (3 Bars), Special Air Service Regiment.

Artist-signed portrait (print from oil on canvas) of the Special Air Service Regiment’s storming of the Iranian Embassy in 1980 – the legendary ‘balcony’. Please note that this item will be commissioned on purchase from the Artist.

Signed original portrait (oil on canvas) of Lieutenant Colonel Herbert 'H' Jones. Posthumously awarded the Victoria Cross after the Battle of Goose Green on 28th May 1982. Lt Col Jones was the Commanding Officer of 2nd Battalion The Parachute Regiment.

Signed original painting (oil on board) of a 'learner' driver in a Scorpion Armoured Fighting Vehicle on Catterick Training Area, 1990.

Signed original painting (oil on board) of Huey helicopters extracting soldiers from the 1st Battalion, The Gloucestershire Regiment, on Exercise TRUMPET DANCE (United States), 1992.

The website to the auction is at https://www.yorkshirebigcurry2023.com/lite-ui/?controller=lots&category=All Lots&scrollToItem=18

Kind regards and thanks

Gunner87

30BF44C4-4D06-4F88-AF8F-3DC5B9224EA9.jpeg

F39FAAA4-7C91-4B11-AC76-B99A5DA4A6AE.jpeg

707B6667-EC9F-46AD-92DA-1A39CB7820C5.jpeg

7F3B88E9-67DE-42EF-94B9-E0492FF18628.jpeg

2F58F5B3-D53E-4B10-90F2-825D8305680F.jpeg