Cardboard replica PANZERFAUST 30 Klein

Gear Fanatic

Gear Fanatic

I have been building this replica for about a week now, this is actually a prop for little short films me and my friend make. It consists of a wrapping paper tube, a 10mm tube, a plastic straw, and some super glue for the tube. The warhead consists of an avengers cup 😂, a bit of card board, a lava lamp top, and a Lego piece, I’m working with what I got lol 😂. Anyway after it is painted I think it will look pretty good, definitely looks like the real thing from 5 ft. Away.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gear Fanatic

The action will function as well I made the regular Pz 60 but a lot things were wrong on it so I want to correct my mistakes and make a perfect version.

Gear Fanatic

Lol, after I make a good cardboard one, I am planning to make a sturdier PVC and metal one…

in the future.

This is mostly for a volksturm impression I am working on.

Gear Fanatic

Still have to make the leaf sight and put the spring in and the locking system but overall it8s going good

• 2 weeks later...
Gear Fanatic

Painted some wording on, it doesn’t look great, but from 5 ft. Away it looks good enough. It is only a prop anyway

image.jpg

On 8/1/2023 at 3:22 PM, Gear Fanatic said:

Painted some wording on, it doesn’t look great, but from 5 ft. Away it looks good enough. It is only a prop anyway

image.jpg

Well done. I hear that is just how they do it in Hollywood. Detailed ones only for closeups. 
Neat lava lamp!

Mikie

Gear Fanatic

Haha lol, I actually used the top of my old broken one for the tip of the shape charge, just a cool detail. Thanks for the kind comments mikie. This will be used for a short comedy me and my friend are making that takes place in the final days of ww2 in

berlin on the edge of the river between the reichstag and the advancing Russians. It will poke fun at stupid decisions, bad politics, and the stumbling quality of new recruits even in the elite SS units. Thanks for taking interest!

-Gear Fanatic

I may trade this for some real ww2 German memorabilia, my friend is taking an interest in this project and is to lazy to build his own. So I may trade, this has only taken a couple weeks to build anyway. I can gather the pieces in a snip if I need another one.