Kreigsflag 100x170? Owner from www.Daggers

CryoMark12

Go to solution Solved by Allan H.,

Hi, I found a really good size kreigsflag it's 100x170. So far this flag has been the hardest to find in this size and condition due to its scarcity. He wanted 995 but I made a deal for 950 would that be too much for a Kreigsflag that size or a good amount? Although with shipping it's 980. so yeah 

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.07.24.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.07.30.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.07.41.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.08.14.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.08.30.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.08.19.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.08.09.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.08.02.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.07.50.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.07.35.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.08.26.png

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.14.54.png

• Solution

So, you've been looking for a flag. You found a flag. You negotiated a deal, and NOW you want to know if it was a good deal? I'd say that if you were willing to make the offer, it must be an ok deal.

I can just see the conversation with the seller if someone sends you a different message here. Jusrt like buying a car off the lot, you MIGHT find a better deal out there after you've taken possession, but no car dealer is going to let you come back and return the car or renegotiate the price.

Enjoy your new flag. Even if you might have overpaid, the value will continue to climb over time, so you really can't get hurt.

Allan

1 hour ago, Allan H. said:

So, you've been looking for a flag. You found a flag. You negotiated a deal, and NOW you want to know if it was a good deal? I'd say that if you were willing to make the offer, it must be an ok deal.

I can just see the conversation with the seller if someone sends you a different message here. Jusrt like buying a car off the lot, you MIGHT find a better deal out there after you've taken possession, but no car dealer is going to let you come back and return the car or renegotiate the price.

Enjoy your new flag. Even if you might have overpaid, the value will continue to climb over time, so you really can't get hurt.

Allan

Just to set things right here I still haven't bought it but I will soon. So even though I will overpay for an item you're implying that there could have been a better deal for this same exact item? is that correct? Even so, for purchases like these, they do tend to go up in value. And I am not considering getting a refund for the flag even for the original price or for the price I bargained with. Therefore I wanted to hear if this purchase would be worth buying and if so for the future when time goes up it could have a higher price. Yet again you show an important point -Allen H. Thanks

We know you have been actively seeking a TR flag as Allan H has indicated and I don't want to beat a dead horse, but to put it into a little better context regarding prices.. I purchased one of the larger KM flags a few years ago (A 200x335) size which would have been used on Destroyers and Cruisers.. and that flag only cost $350.00. It will be a tough one to sell due to the size, but I did not initially purchase it for resale.

$950 is quite expensive for that size flag but if you really want this one (which looks very nice) then don't let us sway you into not getting it.

Good luck

Leigh