Nsdap 75/300 recently bought Any thoughts?

CryoMark12

This is a great NSDAP Banner.

You did very well. Nice vibrant colors, roundel stitching is consistent with TR era patterns, and the 78/300 would be the measurements (length/width) which we had discussed on the previous posting.

Leigh 

Question do you see the stitching well if so, I can send a few more pictures, lastly so far from what you have seen nothing looks wrong or fake about the flag? And its 75 cm w by 300 cm so its 2.6ft x 9.8ft. 

Okay, thank you very much, Leigh, The Last question I've heard that many flags didn't have any markings for measurement or from where they were produced. is that true which can also decide its authenticity?

Many flags didn't have markings, but some did. This was just a manufacturer variant. There were flags everywhere as Germany was riding high in a wave of Nationalism, so many companies jumped on the bandwagon to produce products for the masses. Quite honestly it is actually more difficult to find a reproduction party flag than an original.

I would like to recommend that you go over to the Wehrmacht Awards Forum (WAF) and look at the topic under the flags and banners section: WHO MADE THE FLAGS. 

Mr. Ben K Weed (RIP my friend) was one of the most knowledgeable when it came to flags. He started a topic about who made the flags, and you will see many of the makers tags and other data on Third Reich flags to include dimensions and other information. The section also incudes good information about reproductions and fakes. 30 pages of information and images

Leigh