Found this old signed piece of military history. Need help with some info.

Thanksforallthefish

Thanksforallthefish

https://imgur.com/a/IXYiMnj

I found this at Goodwill and it appears to be a complete F-105 Jet program roster signed by everyone on the program. 
there are some famous and notable signatures on this. To include a Nazi scientist. 

I grew up next to Wright Patterson Airforce base and this would be something you would see at the National Air and Space museum. 

any clarification of this item would be cool. Or just thoughts. It’s too big for my collection but I thought it was an amazing random piece of history. 

I'm pretty sure it's related to McClellen AFB California. Specifically the Engineering Division, SMAMA, 1965-1969.  SMAMA (USAF Sacramento Air Materiel Area at McClellan AFB, California). As of 1969, SMAMA managed the logistics support for the F-111A variable sweep-wing fighter, as well as the F-100, F-104, F-105, F-84, F-86, T-28, A-1, T-6, and EC-121 aircraft, and is the repair activity on the F-I06 fighter-interceptor. 
Transferred from Brookley AFB, Mobile, Alabama in June, 1965.  There's a McClellen AFB FB page that may have former members that will get you more information.

Thanksforallthefish

Thank you very much. It’s just interesting going through all the signatures. I’ve found astronauts and a nazi scientist form project paper clip. Along with world war 2 and Korean War pilots. It’s a nice little piece of history.