Hello from Albuquerque & Houston

HD-Ghost

Have been a member over at the sister forum "US Military" for awhile.  Needed to join here because my collecting also includes international items.  Most of my collecting has been USGI, focusing on sniper items, but I also collected many Nazi items too.

I was an active duty officer between 1978-82, and ran an AMU unit during that time; graduate of Ft. Benning's "Sniper Instructors" course.

Now that I'm retired, most of my time is spent looking after my parents (both 90) and selling off mine and my dad's collections.  Thus my two locations.

3 hours ago, HD-Ghost said:

Have been a member over at the sister forum "US Military" for awhile.  Needed to join here because my collecting also includes international items.  Most of my collecting has been USGI, focusing on sniper items, but I also collected many Nazi items too.

I was an active duty officer between 1978-82, and ran an AMU unit during that time; graduate of Ft. Benning's "Sniper Instructors" course.

Now that I'm retired, most of my time is spent looking after my parents (both 90) and selling off mine and my dad's collections.  Thus my two locations.

Hi HD-Ghost, welcome to the forum. we are smaller than the US sight but have some very knowledgable members. Please don't hesitate to post any articles you think would be of interest....

Regards

Gunner

ps... been to Albuquerque, good times. 

Castle_Keep
On 2/14/2024 at 9:39 AM, HD-Ghost said:

Glad to have you👍