WWI Italian Uniforms on Mannequins

ScottG

A work in progress. The officer is correct with the early brown leather carbine bandoleer, the enlisted man is from the 90th Salerno Division and is in need of the early brown gear. Until it is sourced the grey green will have to do.     Scott

20240227_160855.jpg

20240227_160902.jpg

20240227_160908.jpg

Scarecrow

Scott, these and the others you have posted are just phenomenal to see.  Thanks for sharing them with the Forum.

As you other displays here, outstanding.  Italian field gray uniforms from WWI are seldom seen, at least by me.

Steve

13 hours ago, themick said:

As you other displays here, outstanding.  Italian field gray uniforms from WWI are seldom seen, at least by me.

Steve

Thank you and yes not too often seen anymore. Back in the 80s and early 90s I owned a couple and sold them. The tunics were a few hundred dollars. I looked at one that sold a couple of weeks ago on another site and it was a basic infantry tunic but the sale price was near $1800! Just for the tunic, I was shocked that they have gone so high and are actually fetching the money. Glad you enjoyed our small contribution, it is my hope that this site will take off with more folks posting things like this as I like to see uniforms from all over.    Scott

16 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Scott, these and the others you have posted are just phenomenal to see.  Thanks for sharing them with the Forum.

As always thank you and glad you liked them.   Scott

themick

yes, Scott.  I wish and hope this site takes off.  Lots of good things here.  The nice thing about this site is open to all militaria, not just one genre.  You never know what will turn up here.

Steve