Hello from Montana

AugustusCaesar63bc

AugustusCaesar63bc

Up to this point I've only collected WW2 and Vietnam, but have recently built a dedicated room for the collection and have decided to add Korean War, Operation Urgent Fury, Operation Just Cause, the Gulf War and OIF.

Probably just have one display of torso mannequin with kit warn in battle for the later.

Gunner87
On 3/5/2024 at 3:06 AM, AugustusCaesar63bc said:

Thanks

Welcome AugustusCaesar63bc.

Please don't hesitate to share your collection, be great to see it.

Kind regards

Gunner

AugustusCaesar63bc

Thanks Gunner

I'm in the process of planning and building the display cases. It will take some time and money. I have most of it boxed up right now. I'll post when I'm done though.

It will be good to get some feedback to get things accurate with gear that different units had and SOPs they might have had with their gear.

Gunner87
6 minutes ago, AugustusCaesar63bc said:

Thanks Gunner

I'm in the process of planning and building the display cases. It will take some time and money. I have most of it boxed up right now. I'll post when I'm done though.

It will be good to get some feedback to get things accurate with gear that different units had and SOPs they might have had with their gear.

We adequate a small group but have a diverse international membership so feedback and advice would certainly be forthcoming. 

I'm sending you a pm....