Real or fake Imperial Japanese Army flight school badge?

War Relics

War Relics

I posted this in the real or fake thread with no response. Now I’m posting it here and hoping someone will weigh in on it. The pictures are for a listing of an Imperial Japanese Army flight school badge. The sellers description is rather vague. My question is this badge an original or a copy? My thought is that it’s a copy since I have seen photos of others that have engraving or inscriptions on the back. I don’t know very much about them which is the reason for my post. Any and all responses are appreciated.

IMG_4235.jpeg

IMG_4236.jpeg

I am not fond of this badge to be frank.  The quality of the casting is not very good and lacks detail.  The back is hardly finished at all.  

War Relics

The photos that have seen indicate that they were inscribed on the back in some way in Japanese which made me wonder about this one. Those have a much higher selling price than this one!!

Tonomachi

I found a website (see link below) concerning the evolution of Japanese Army & Navy aviation badges from 1913 through 1945.  There is a small selection of fake Army Pilot badges.  None of the original pilot badges have a pin back assembly like the one pictured in Post 1 and the quality is very poor so it is probably a fake piece. 

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/japanese-militaria/evolution-japanese-army-navy-aviation-badges-1913-1945-a-667498/