Hello from Sun City West, AZ

Eickhorn

Eickhorn

Hello everyone,

Recently joined here to find out more about items i own.

So let me introduce myself. For over 40 years i was a Dagger Guy. I was the Founder and Sole Owner of worlddaggers.com. I created the term Worlddaggers for my sales tables at shows in 1989. When the internet came alive i hired a programmer to make my first DotCom site. I remained the sole creator and financial owner of the site  up until 2003 when Jim Wallace , who had helped me for a couple of years taking pictures and uploading to the site. He asked if he could start selling some of his daggers there also. I welcomed him onboard to the site, which he stepped up with actual running of the site. Included shipping daggers that he held at his home.

During 202, i had sole the majority of my 500 dagger collection, So i called Jim up and stated that i wanted him to have the site free and clear.

I have maybe 15 daggers left. Most are not TR daggers. But, im finding other militaria in the storage boxes and i no longer know the official name of value of such items . I know i have 4-5 Est German uniforms. Which my uncle who lived in Wurzburg, who drove the Berlin from 1950-1997 delivering supplies. He picked them up for me and sent them here to the States. I have been told that there are items on them that shouldn't be. But heck, that's how i got them.

Anyway, i think that's enough oh my collecting background.

Thanks for allowing me to join

Gunner87
On 3/21/2024 at 7:06 PM, Eickhorn said:

Hello everyone,

Recently joined here to find out more about items i own.

So let me introduce myself. For over 40 years i was a Dagger Guy. I was the Founder and Sole Owner of worlddaggers.com. I created the term Worlddaggers for my sales tables at shows in 1989. When the internet came alive i hired a programmer to make my first DotCom site. I remained the sole creator and financial owner of the site  up until 2003 when Jim Wallace , who had helped me for a couple of years taking pictures and uploading to the site. He asked if he could start selling some of his daggers there also. I welcomed him onboard to the site, which he stepped up with actual running of the site. Included shipping daggers that he held at his home.

During 202, i had sole the majority of my 500 dagger collection, So i called Jim up and stated that i wanted him to have the site free and clear.

I have maybe 15 daggers left. Most are not TR daggers. But, im finding other militaria in the storage boxes and i no longer know the official name of value of such items . I know i have 4-5 Est German uniforms. Which my uncle who lived in Wurzburg, who drove the Berlin from 1950-1997 delivering supplies. He picked them up for me and sent them here to the States. I have been told that there are items on them that shouldn't be. But heck, that's how i got them.

Anyway, i think that's enough oh my collecting background.

Thanks for allowing me to join

Welcome Eickhorn.

Look forward to any assistance ce you maybe able to provide.

Gunner 87

Eickhorn
9 hours ago, Gunner87 said:

Welcome Eickhorn.

Gunner 87

9 hours ago, Gunner87 said:

Welcome Eickhorn.

Gunner 87

Thank you , I know you and the crew here will be awesome. Im gathering items that i will need help with

• 2 weeks later...
usmedalman

Welcome, Eickhorn. I live just up the hill from you in Prescott. I mostly hang out in the US Militaria Forum.