Collector near Ft Bragg / Ft Liberty NC

Arkaidiyh

Arkaidiyh

Interests:  Ordnance, Cold War Uniforms & Insignia from Communist countries, UK & Commonwealth regimental cap badges, Scandinavian military insignia.  Look forward to networking with members from around the world.

1 hour ago, Arkaidiyh said:

Interests:  Ordnance, Cold War Uniforms & Insignia from Communist countries, UK & Commonwealth regimental cap badges, Scandinavian military insignia.  Look forward to networking with members from around the world.

I have a lot of Cold War Soviet, Czech, East German and other countries items currently available for sale. If you give me some specifics or pm me a cell # I could send you pics of what I have. Also, lets just call it Fort Bragg 😃    Scott

Gunner87
3 hours ago, Arkaidiyh said:

Welcome Arkaidiyh. We are a small group but have a number of experts very willing to offer advice. Please don't hesitate to join any discussion in your field of interest.

Gunner

Welcome to the WMF.

I have a lot of Danish SSI both old and new ones,metal badges to headgear

• 4 weeks later...